“To make available an academically sound, Biblically based academy in a Godly environment”
- That each child will come to know of Christ as their personal Saviour.
- That each child will be given the opportunity to grow in their faith to become an obedient disciple of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- To provide each child with an environment in which they can:
- reach their full academic potential,
- develop their personal gifts and skills,
- mature in their Christian faith.
We at Morning Star recognise that it is the God given role of parents in the education of their children.
It is our aim:
- To provide a Christian learning environment that would reinforce the Biblical values that Christian parents’ would seek to inculcate to their children.
- To provide parents with a transparent means of monitoring their child’s academic process through daily homework checks and the support of the teaching staff through parent conferencing.
- To allow parents to be directly involved in the development of the personal gifts and abilities of their children through clubs and the opportunities that Conventions provide.
- Each member of staff will be an exemplary disciple of the Lord Jesus Christ and a consistent member of a local church.
- Each member of staff will have an appropriate standard of professionalism and will function as a member of the staff team under the leadership of the headmaster.
- All members of staff are required to hold the appropriate A.C.E Professional Training Course Certificates.
- All members of staff are required to teach and demonstrate Christian principles so imparting to students a Biblical world view and lifestyle and a heart for Christian witness and mission.
FOR THE SCHOOL
Together with all the parents, the staff of the Academy will seek to:
- Inspire each student in all areas of Christian Education.
- To provide facilities that will assist in promoting sound education.
- To work together with both Christian Education Trust and other A.C.E Institutions of Learning to promote Christian Education in Zimbabwe.
- To work with the Ministry of Education in Zimbabwe to ensure that both the legal and educational standards required by such are maintained.