From its beginning, Accelerated Christian Education has maintained high Biblical and academic standards, and remained committed to setting children on a path for success.The goal is the same today: to prepare children for the world today, and give them the academic and spiritual tools necessary to achieve their God-given potential.
Accelerated Christian Education’s concepts are based on the following principles:
- A child must be at a level where he can perform.
- He must have reasonable goals.
- His learning must be controlled, and he must be motivated.
- His learning must be measurable.
- His learning must be rewarded.
- He must discover for himself the material to be learnt.
Based on these principles, the A.C.E. curriculum assures parents of:
– A solid, mastery-based, back-to-basics education for their child.
– A course of study diagnostically individualized to meet a student’s specific learning needs and capabilities.
– A program incorporating Scripture, Godly character building, and wisdom that will equip the students to face the rigors of tertiary education.
The core curriculum includes the seven basic academic disciplines which fulfil essential educational needs: Mathamatics, English, Literature and Creative Writing, Social Studies, Science, Word Building and Bible Reading. Each core subject (except Word Building) comprises 144 PACEs. In general a child will complete 12 PACEs each year in each core subject – an annual total of approximately 60 to 70+ PACEs.
For more information please click on the A.C.E. logo (above).